Tuesday 30 December 2014

Yea i suck at blogging..

I know.  I'm so sorry.  I have completed so many projects thusfar, and I have blogged about none!  None at all!

I promise now, that I will do a brief catch up, and continue in to the new year blogging about my experiences in the knit and crochet world.  Just to know what is upcoming,  I have made 4 shawls, a blanket, an infinity scarf, a quick headband, some hats... You know, everything and the kitchen sink.

I currently have in the works a "loom hat" which i'm probably going to abandon, and a baby blanket for my friend who is FINALLY HAVING A GIRL BABY! I am no longer going to be alone in the girl babies club.

Anyways, thats unfortunately all I have for you right now.  Hope you all had a magnificent holiday and see you in the new year!


xoxo, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment